If you’re a mama like me, things happen to slip your mind quite often!
It can get frustrating when you don’t have time to leave the house with your little one(s) to go buy something you need for the upcoming weekend or an upcoming event.
When I was packing for our family vacation to the Dominican Republic I realized that I was missing a few things for the baby and myself, that I knew I wouldn’t have time to shop around in the stores for.
So you know what I did?
I took an hour to shop on Amazon, from the comfort of my home, and BAM I had an order placed with the rest of the things I needed that would arrive to my doorstep in less than 2 full days!
I love being a Prime member because I get so much out of it.
Here are 5 reasons why every mama needs Prime:
- We get FREE TWO-DAY SHIPPING (The best thing EVER! Especially for busy moms!)
- We get an option for ONE-DAY SHIPPING (Sometimes you have to pay a small extra fee for this, but sometimes you don’t!-Depends on the vendor.)
- We can stream or download any hit movie or TV show at no extra cost (I’m looking forward to watching Girls Trip this weekend!)
- We have access to thousands of books-for children and adults, magazines, news articles, etc.
- It’s only 12.99 a month for all of those features and more!
(That’s like the price of a shirt at H&M, maybe even less.)
-If you are a Student, like myself, you get a 6-month Trial and then you only pay 6.49 a month.*If you are not a student, you still get a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL! So if you are on the fence about it, at least try it out, and if it’s not for you, just cancel.
HERE’S ANOTHER GREAT ADVANTAGE!
Every year, Amazon has one day out of the year called Prime Day which is equivalent to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but on AMAZON!
PRIME DAY THIS YEAR IS ACTUALLY THIS UPCOMING MONDAY
JULY 16TH at 3PM eastern time!
Exclusive to ONLY PRIME MEMBERS, it’s a day and a half of thousands of deals on so many products!
Don’t worry, you won’t have to scout out for all the good deals, unless you want to of course, I will be doing the scouting and making sure to keep you ladies posted on all the good deals on mommy and baby things!
So if you haven’t signed up for Amazon Prime yet, here’s the link:
And if you haven’t signed up to my email list, sign up today because I will be sending out reminders and good Prime Day deals by way of email!